Sunday, November 2, 2008

smiling on the outside

updated reflection of week 1 -
This is a very typical example of a week for me whilst I am at university, studying full time, and working part time.
Being a parent though, I feel this does not really reflect the amount of time and commitment to others and their things that is encompassed in the parental role.
My sleep time is included within the leisure catergory. This then does not show how little, or disturbed my sleep pattern is.

Overall being a single parent who is doing full time study, working part time ( to ease the financial situations) I am finding my study hours are suffering in comparison to someone else who does not have these extra responsibilities. This means I am not getting as much study done as I would like to be getting done.

In comparison I think my study hours are reduced, as a single parent.

No comments: