Thursday, November 13, 2008

How all has applied to my study?

As a frequent computer user, let alone the fact of doing a computer course, I have found, once I knew about some of the terms and ideas, that I use a lot of products. I use my computers interface without being consciously aware of it; just click and away I go. Word processing, emails and Facebook are frequently used by myself to stay in touch with friends, make new ones and allow for connections in all areas of my interests and studies. I also use the internet social pages and search engines in slightly different ways now due to a better understanding of what is driving some of the things, such as what is involved on less visible surfaces of internet, World Wide Web (WWW) and social functions available on these arenas.

No comments: